Pages

Sunday 14 June 2015

Reflection #2: Summer Bucket List


So this past week was a pretty mental one. 14hr days at the studio, teaching in the evenings, events and thankfully we weren't gigging this weekend and there has been time to relax however, does anyone else find it hard to use their days off effectively?

At work I have a lot of responsibility and 100s of things going on all at the same time. There's no denying I love my job, the studio, working with my team and the artists we have, but I find that when it comes to doing things for myself outside of work, it's almost like I can't fit anymore in.

At home I'm very relaxed and often don't necessarily see the urgency or importance in getting stuff done straight away or at all, but I need to start focusing on myself.

I've accomplished a lot within my career during the last 6months, but personally not so much....
A previous post I wrote Make A life or A Living talks about finding the balance between work and life, so my goal this summer is to do exactly that.


Summer Bucket List 2015:

1) Take part in a 10k run for charity




2) Spend a day wondering around Brick Lane and Columbia Road Market


3) Go Camping 



4) Holiday with my family


5) Start a fitness programme and stick to it


6) Learn to make the ultimate homemade burger


7) Watch the Sunrise


8) Go hiking


9) Road Trip


10) Horse Ride


11) Learn to take a great photograph





"Sometimes you will never know the value of something, until it becomes a memory." by Dr. Seuss

No comments:

Post a Comment